Nixit Menstrual Cup
At nixit, they make menstrual cups simple. Ultra soft silicone and a unique, one size fits all shape, nixit conforms to you. No confusing sizes, no awkward folds. Hate wasting money on your period? This eco-friendly cup is reusable, plastic-free, and lasts for years, so you can get a little more value for your vag. nixit. Period.
Stem-Free: No stems or strings that irritate
Double Rim: Extra protection to ensure your period is leak-free and worry-free
Proudly Made in Canada.
- 12-Hour Protection: Full coverage day and night, holds up to 4 tampons worth - 70mL
- Cost Savings: Save hundreds of dollars annually with a cup that lasts up to 5 years
- Mess-Free Period Sex: Comfortably wear for any activity. Easily forget you have your period
- Suction-Free Cup: Our cup stays in naturally - no suction means removal is easier
- Premium Materials: Soft, flexible and made with 100% medical grade BPA-free silicone
- Vaginal Wellness: Free of chemicals and toxins, nixit won't dry out or disrupt down there
This product is composed of 100% medical grade BPA-free silicone. Cotton reusable drawstring bag is included.
HOW TO USE
Where it Sits: Nixit sits above the vaginal canal - different to a tampon or traditional cup and holds itself in place naturally. No scary suction required.
Wear for a maximum of 12 hours. Depending on your cycle, you may need to change it more frequently.
How to Use Step-By-Step:
1) Boil to Clean: Clean your nixit in boiling water for 5 minutes, before first use and between cycles.
2) Squeeze and Insert: Hold between your thumb & forefinger to squeeze. Insert by gliding it back down towards tailbone.
3) Tuck and Check: Push the front rim to tuck it up and check.
4) Remove and Reuse: Untuck front rim and gently pull out.
This product is packaged in a reusable and recyclable paper box. Cotton reusable draw-string bag is included and is compostable and reusable.
This product is a replacement for 5 years worth of disposable menstrual pads and tampons. It is also a replacement for typical menstrual cups which use suction and strings.
END OF LIFE
Check your local facilities, as silicone can sometimes be recycled municipally. Otherwise, the silicone can be burned and the ashes composted.
nixit isn’t just about a great product - it’s about creating an environment where we all feel comfortable to discuss periods - with our partners, with our children, even with our colleagues. Periods aren’t something to be ashamed of and they’re also not something to be worried about.
nixit menstrual cups make for a clean swap. They’re free of chemicals, and unlike even organic tampons, they don’t dry out or disrupt down there.
Ever wonder about the waste your period products leave behind? Between the wrappers, applicators, tampons, pads, and panty liners, it starts to stack up. With nixit, all the typical worries go away and it’s a reusable sustainable product. Better for you, and the planet.