Mme L'Ovary - Period Underwear Shorty
To make sure you're in order of the right size, please check the size chart. See below.
This multi-function day model includes:
- 1 panties with built-in lightweight protection (equivalent to a protector below)
- 3 removable towels to be inserted and changed as you go on more abundant days (the equivalent of 3 regular sanitary towels)
- 1 carrier bag in anti-fluid fabric with 2 sections: one for clean towels and the other to insert the towels used.
Just the panties offer the protection equivalent to a panty liner -making it ideal for light flow days or to wear with your menstrual cup for added protection. 3 removable pads can be inserted and changed on your heavier flow days: equal to 3 regular flow pads.
It is also an excellent accompaniment to the menstrual cup.
Mme L’Ovary products are:
- Eco-Friendly – No more smelly trash each month! Washable, reusable, sustainable, and adorable.
- Reliable – Optimal protection tested and approved for all types of activities. Absorbancy designed for light, moderate, or heavy flow.
- Practical – The removable pads easily change and adapt to your flow, without having to remove your panties or your pants. Literally easier than changing a sanitary pad.
- Healthy – Vaginal mucuous membranes absorb what they touch. No more toxic chemicals contained in tampons or sanitary pads. Without nano-particles.
- Comfortable – No feeling moisture or plastic between your legs. No smell thanks to the absorbent cotton, a fiber that is naturally breathable.
- Self-sufficient – No more endless shopping at the pharmacy and expenses ($) every month.
Removable Pads: 1 thin 100% cotton layer, 3 layers of cotton fleece, 1 anti-leak layer.
Panties: 94% cotton, 6% lycra.
Built-In Layer: 1 thin 100% cotton layer, 1 layer of cotton fleece, 1 waterproof anti-leak layer.
HOW TO USE
It’s like washing a “normal” panty except that there’s 1 more step: give them a rinse in cold water.
1- Rinse: place the panties, removable pads, and small carrier bags in a bowl of cold water for 20 minutes. Extract the blood from the fabric and rinse thoroughly. Throw the water out (or give it to your plants).
2- Wash: by hand or machine wash in warm water with mild soap. Add a few drops of tea tree essential oil for anti-bacterial action.
3- Dry: flat, in the sun, or in the open air!
This product is packaged in a reusable carrying bag composed of 50% cotton and 50% polyester.
Alternative for disposable pads and tampons. Reusable period underwear can save the waste of at least 2400 disposable pads or tampons per user.
END OF LIFE
This product should be used for as long as possible and then donated for a new life.
Mme L’Ovary wants to inspire women to understand their menstrual cycle by accessing healthy discussions and concrete practices allowing them to live in harmony with their body and the planet. Their mission is to offer an alternative to sanitary pads and disposable tampons to reduce toxic waste on Earth and to spread a positive message around menstruation.