Machine washable, although hanging to dry will ensure longevity.
Chelsea Pillow - by Pokoloko
This pillow is a beautiful, and classic style lumbar cushion made to bring an heirloom-quality luxeness to your space. The Chelsea Pillow has a smooth hand feel made with skilled craftsmanship. This is what we call a two-face pillow, meaning the front and back are different but can both be showing.
Features & Benefits:
- Featuring three coconut button closure that is made to be shown, which makes the pillow's aesthetic versatile and different on both sides.
- Soft colours will complement any space while providing beautiful visual texture.
- Ultra-soft hand feel, luxurious texture, strong and durable.
- Fairly-traded. Made by highly-skilled, independent Turkish artisans, with whom we work directly.
- 60% Cotton, 20% Linen, 20% Lyocell
- The Chelsea Pillow is 16" x 24" and comes with a 16" x 24" polyester pillow fill.
- This pillow's composition is plant-based, blended with cotton, linen, and lyocell. Lyocell is another name for the well-known material Tencel and has a breathable texture less susceptible to bacteria growth and odour. Lyocell production on average needs less energy, dye, and water than the production of other fabrics, and because lyocell is a naturally-derived fibre, it's biodegradable. In the lyocell production process, there are petrochemical solvents used to turn the wood pulp base into the fibre, but this process is a closed-loop, which means that the chemicals can be recycled over and over again, which minimizes harmful waste.
HOW TO USE
This product includes a paper tag that is compostable or recyclable through paper or single-stream recycling.
END OF LIFE
This product is 100% compostable!
Pokoloko products are artisan made, carbon neutral, ethically sourced, and fairly and directly traded. What started as a dream in the back of the founder's car, has grown to over 1000 boutiques across North America in support of over 100 artisan families in South America, Turkey, Morocco, and Indonesia. These artisans can count on sustainable income and healthy work environments thanks to the incredible support of the Pokoloko community. Pokoloko is always striving to do more for their makers, their Poko family, and the world we live in. Every time you buy from Pokoloko, they plant 2 trees in the Pokoloko forest to offset CO2 emissions accumulated in the process of sourcing material, creating their goods and shipping them to you.
LOCAL DELIVERY in Toronto
Order online and select "Ship/Deliver"
Shipping to Ontario and Quebec $15 (outside of GTA)
Shipping rest of Canada $25
Applicable to orders up to $175, before taxes, Canada wide.
Orders over $175 have FREE DELIVERY within the GTA.
Delivery schedule: Once orders are packed, they will be delivered within 2 business days. No deliveries during the weekends at this time.
*NOTE for CONDO and APARTMENT buildings, please leave a phone number where we can reach you when we are on our way. We will call you and leave the package outside your building, our team is not able to buildings. Please enter buzzer number when applicable and any indication that package can be left with concierge or at lobby.
GTA delivery area includes:
Toronto, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Ajax, Concord, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Markham, Brampton, Milton, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Scarborough.
Shipping to Ontario and Quebec $15
Free shipping on orders over $175, before taxes. Canada wide. Shipped by Canada Post Expedited Parcel.
HOW WE PACK IT
HOW WE PACK IT
We repurpose all packaging materials we receive for order shipments, including any cardboard boxes, paper, tissue, and corn-based packing peanuts. We use recyclable paper tape with water activated adhesive. Sometimes, plastic wrapping falls on our hands from certain vendors. We keep it for situations where a bit of bubble wrap will help better protect your product.
We encourage you to repurpose it and keep it going around :)