We have an ever growing selection of products available in bulk and refills in-store.
Discover our range of refillables for:
How does it work?
- Bring any CLEAN AND DRY container you have at home.
- Purchase a container of your liking from our Container Wall.
- Borrow a container from our Bottle Bank.
Whichever container option you decide on, once you're ready we will refill it with the product you choose. You pay for the weight of your product only.
Go home, use it. Come back and repeat.
****re: COVID-19 REFILL operational changes****
We appreciate that many essential products will be needed in your home, especially at this time. We want to continue to encourage sustainable living and avoid unnecessary plastics. We have thoroughly reviewed the possible options to continue to offer refills in a safe and sustainable way. This refill service is delivered at your doorstep, free of charge.
How will this work?
Given the current special circumstances, in order to keep things safe, ensure proper cleaning of containers, and make it operationally-efficient, REFILLS will be fulfilled in clean mason jars. There is a $1.25 deposit for the jar already included in the price.
- REFILLS are available for local delivery and curbside pick-up.
- You can return the jars cleaned, and get your deposit back as store credit for your next purchase.
- Our driver will not be picking up empty jars. If you would like to drop-off your jars and get your deposit back you can email us at email@example.com or come by the shop during curbside pick-up times. Or you can keep them for now, and bring them back when we reopen :)
- Orders will be delivered within 2-3 days of purchase. Minimum purchase of $30 before taxes.
- At the moment, this service is limited to the following postal codes in West Toronto: M6H, M6K, M6N, M6P, M6R, M6S.