Tru Earth Laundry Detergent Strips - 384 Loads Box - Fresh Linen
Tru Earth Eco-Strips are the smartest way to clean laundry, period.
Each laundry strip packs ultra-concentrated, hypoallergenic, eco-friendly cleaning power into a tiny, pre-measured strip of detergent that you just toss in the wash. Its low-sudsing formula works in all types of washing machines, including high-efficiency (HE).
Tru Earth can also be safely used for hand-washing including some wool fabrics but we always recommend that you follow the specific washing and detergent recommendations of each clothing manufacturer. Be sure to fully dissolve the strip in water prior to adding the clothes. The smart formulation effectively seeks out and dislodges dirt molecules and stains, keeping them in suspension until they are rinsed away. It makes your laundry washing chore easier, healthier, more economical, and much kinder to our planet.
- Free of added dyes
- Free of chlorine bleach
- Free of 1,4-dioxane, as certified by independent laboratory tests
- Readily biodegradable in accordance with OECD 310D
- Hypoallergenic, certified by independent dermatologists
- Vegan: no animal-based ingredients or testing on animals by us or our ingredient suppliers
- Vegetable glycerin: plant-derived softener
- Starch: plant-derived biodegradability booster
- PVA - (polyvinyl alcohol) biodegradable supporting matrix
- Light mineral oil: non-hazardous softener and processing aid
- Potassium sorbate: food-grade preservative
- Cocamido propyl betaine: coconut oil based, biodegradable amphoteric surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam booster
- Alkyl polyglycoside: plant-derived, biodegradable non-ionic surfactant (cleaning agent)
- Sodium coco sulfate: coconut oil based, biodegradable surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam booster
- Glycerides, coco mono and di, ethoxylated: plant-derived, biodegradable non-ionic surfactant (cleaning agent)
- Sodium gluconate: plant-derived and food-grade, biodegradable water softener that prevents soil from resettling on fabric after it has been removed during washing
- Lauryl dimethyl amine oxide: plant-derived, biodegradable non-ionic surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam stabilizer
- Hexylene glycol: biodegradable emulsifier
- Sulfonic acids, C14-16-alkane hydroxy and C14-16-alkene, sodium salts: biodegradable surfactant (cleaning agent)
- Octyl sodium sulfate: biodegradable anionic surfactant (cleaning agent)
- Fragrance oil blend (not used in Fragrance Free): natural essential oils and synthetic ingredients, hypoallergenic and non-toxic
- Residual water
HOW TO USE
Place the Tru Earth strip in the detergent dispensing compartment of front-load machines. If the compartment is small or shallow, tear the strip into smaller pieces so they fit neatly in the dispensing compartment. If your washer has separate detergent compartments for pre-wash and main wash cycles, we recommend that you place part of the Tru Earth strip in each compartment. Simply follow the instructions from your washing machine manufacturer and use Tru Earth as you would any liquid or powder detergent.
For all washers, Tru Earth can also be placed directly in the washer, on the bottom of the drum before adding clothes.
For hand washing be sure to fully dissolve the strip in water prior to adding the clothes.
This product is packaged in a paper box that is recyclable through paper or single-stream recycling. This product is refillable at Pretty Clean Shop!
This product is an alternative for harsher laundry detergents packaged in disposable plastic jugs.
END OF LIFE
This product should be used until finished but is otherwise 100% compostable!
Tru Earth is one of the fastest growing Canadian companies and a leader in zero-waste products with the patented laundry detergent Eco-strip that's disrupting the CPG industry. It is a zero-waste product, the size on a cell phone weighing in at only 80 grams, that reduces transportation pollution by 94%. They offer this and other exciting eco-friendly products to consumers and businesses around the globe in 35 countries!