Sun Dew Vitamin D Creme by Living Libations
Let the sun vitamin shine into your skin with our satiating SunDew Vitamin D Crème. This unique formula delivers pure botanicals and nutrients to revitalize, hydrate, and sustain your skin’s healthy glow.
A topical application of vitamin D3 delivers the blessings of sunbeams upon your skin. We swirl this sundew with four kinds of revelrous restoring roses, serenely smoothing sandalwood and seabuckthorn, pleasant palmarosa’s balancing beams, fortifying frankincense, regenerating ginger, toning turmeric and thyme, and illustrious immortelle with its revered reputation for replenishing skin along with herbal infusions of skin-strengthening herbs for a dewy glow. It is especially enlivening on winter days when dry skin and humor need a sunny pick-me-up.
Let the sunshine-vitamin divine its dew into your skin for silky radiance.
Along with optimal vitamin D intake and appropriate skin to sun-beam contact, topical vitamin D is lubricating and can create a rejuvenating and quenching effect on skin.
- Aloe Vera - Aloe barbadensis
- Rose Hydrosol Oil - Rosa damascena
- Jojoba Oil - Simmondsia chinensis
- Shea Butter - Butyrospermum parkii
- Seabuckthorn Oil - Hippophae rhamnoides
- Rose Wax - Rosa damascena
- Horsetail Herbal Infusion in Jojoba - Equisetum arvense
- Nettles Herbal Infusion in Jojoba - Urtica dioica
- Marshmallow Root - Althaea officinalis
- Sandalwood - Santalum album
- Immortelle - Helichrysum italicum
- Frankincense - Boswellia carterii
- Lavender - Lavandula angustifolia
- Rose Otto - Rosa damascena
- Palmarosa - Cymbopogon martini
- Sweet Thyme - Thymus officinalis linalool
- Turmeric - Curcuma longa
- Ginger - Zingiber officinale
- Vitamin D3 - Cholecalciferol
HOW TO USE
Apply to skin, the normal amount you would use to moisturize your skin, in the morning for a daily dollop of vitamin D crème. We especially love to use this during cold winter seasons and days of rain when we can’t go outside to play.
This product is packaged in a glass jar with a black plastic lid. The container is reusable and the glass component is recyclable through single-stream recycling. The black plastic lid is currently not recyclable in Toronto facilities.
END OF LIFE
This product should be used until finished but is otherwise 100% compostable.
The word Living implies “alive,” and Libations are “a devotional offering of liquids.” The name Living Libations conveys the outpouring of nature's intelligent, vital liquids to honor human health and beauty. Infused with the dewy divinity of plant wisdom, our Libations creations are innovations of exquisite quality that illuminate, calibrate, and celebrate the life-force of people, plants, and the planet.