Shine On Conditioner by Living Libations
Shine On! Your lovely locks will drink in this nourishing nectar of essences and plant infusions. The perfect companion to our Seabuckthorn Shampoo, Shine On Hair Conditioner continues the botanic blessings for a healthy, happy mane. A bountiful blend of botanicals happy-hair herbal infusions fuse to add an unparalleled polish to your treasured tresses.
This creamy conditioner loves locks with emollient oils and hair-tonics, which work in tandem to awaken the lusciousness in your tresses. Bring on the shine, beauty and bounty without weighing down your hair. Shine On is a versatile libation to inspire the best condition in your hair, as it may be used on wet or dry hair.
- Jojoba Oil - Simmondsia chinensis
- Aloe Vera - Aloe barbadensis
- Rosewater - Rosa damascena
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Tamanu - Calophyllum inophyllum
- Orange Wax - Citrus aurantium dulcis
- Chickweed Herbal Infusion - Stellaria pubera
- Marshmallow Herbal Infusion - Althea officinalis
- Slippery Elm - Ulmus rubra
- Alfalfa Herbal Infusion - Medicago sativa
- Bladderwrack Seaweed - Fucus vesiculosus
- Lime - Citrus aurantifolia
- Lavender - Lavandula angustifolia
- Sage + Rosemary - Salvia officinalis + Rosmarinus officinalis
HOW TO USE
After washing your hair, comb conditioner through hair while it is still wet. Rinse. Shine On may also be applied to tips of dry hair for extra conditioning. Apply to curly hair between washings. Perfect used after our Seabuckthorn Shampoo.
This product is packaged in a recyclable plastic bottle. Refills can be purchased in reusable and recyclable glass jars.
END OF LIFE
This product should be used until finished but is otherwise 100% compostable.
The word Living implies “alive,” and Libations are “a devotional offering of liquids.” The name Living Libations conveys the outpouring of nature's intelligent, vital liquids to honor human health and beauty. Infused with the dewy divinity of plant wisdom, our Libations creations are innovations of exquisite quality that illuminate, calibrate, and celebrate the life-force of people, plants, and the planet.