Ambrosia Jacquard Dishtowel
Sought after for their quality and uniqueness, these expertly woven jacquard towels offer a sumptuous look and feel that's durable and soft. Classic designs are interwoven into the yarn-dyed, 100% cotton fabric to create timeless patterns in a thick, absorbent towel. Let the perennial beauty and reliable performance of these jacquard towels grace your kitchen for years of regular use.
- A rosy blush and creamy yellow evoke the crisp texture, honeyed flavor and perfumed aroma of the figs, pomegranates, and pears named after the ‘food of the gods’.
- Pomegranates, pears and figs offer tempting sweetness to this Ambrosia Jacquard Towel from Now Designs. Vibrant red, orange, coral and yellow hues complement nature's bounty by bringing these warm colors into your cooking workspace.
- The simple satisfaction of fresh fruit is showcased on this artfully designed towel. Pear, pomegranates and figs stand out on a juicy red background
- Trusted and timeless, textured and hard-working, these carefully crafted towels are strong and absorbent and bring a touch of luxury to kitchen décor. Perfectly sized at 18 x 28 inches
- Machine wash warm and tumble dry low for easy care. Do not bleach
- Now Designs is a collection of kitchen and dining essentials designed to celebrate and support the joy of living well. Reimagined classics and an abundance of colors and tones to appeal to every taste.
- Yarn-dyed 100% cotton. Pattern woven right into the fabric for a thicker, richer texture
HOW TO USE
Machine wash warm, tumble dry low, high iron, do not bleach
In 1964 Danica Imports started bringing in elegant European kitchenware to the North American market. Now Designs began in 1967 in San Francisco, manufacturing sophisticated kitchen textiles and linens. In 1984 Rodney Benson and Jeremy Braude purchased Danica, and in 2004 acquired Now Designs, creating a single home décor design company with inimitable style. Head office is now located in Vancouver.
We design exclusive home and living décor products and private label programs with elegance, style and the finest quality in mind. Our goods brim with vitality and charm, and raise the calibre of your product range above the competition’s. Behind the scenes, we support your business with the latest technology, a state-of-the-art distribution center, and complete customer care.
At Now Designs, designers draw from their extensive backgrounds in commercial design, and the results are outstanding. Colors are intentional. Patterns flow. Lines have purpose. Designs are refined. This expertise in illustration and packaging design can be seen in everything Danica Studio and Now Designs compose, resulting in unique and professional designs for the retail market.
LOCAL DELIVERY in Toronto
Order online and select "Ship/Deliver"
Shipping to Ontario and Quebec $15 (outside of GTA)
Shipping rest of Canada $25
Applicable to orders up to $175, before taxes, Canada wide.
Orders over $175 have FREE DELIVERY within the GTA.
Delivery schedule: Once orders are packed, they will be delivered within 2 business days. No deliveries during the weekends at this time.
*NOTE for CONDO and APARTMENT buildings, please leave a phone number where we can reach you when we are on our way. We will call you and leave the package outside your building, our team is not able to buildings. Please enter buzzer number when applicable and any indication that package can be left with concierge or at lobby.
GTA delivery area includes:
Toronto, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Ajax, Concord, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Markham, Brampton, Milton, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Scarborough.
Shipping to Ontario and Quebec $15
Free shipping on orders over $175, before taxes. Canada wide. Shipped by Canada Post Expedited Parcel.
HOW WE PACK IT
HOW WE PACK IT
We repurpose all packaging materials we receive for order shipments, including any cardboard boxes, paper, tissue, and corn-based packing peanuts. We use recyclable paper tape with water activated adhesive. Sometimes, plastic wrapping falls on our hands from certain vendors. We keep it for situations where a bit of bubble wrap will help better protect your product.
We encourage you to repurpose it and keep it going around :)