Seabuckthorn Shampoo by Living Libations
Undress your tresses from chemical duress with tried and true herbal infusions that benefit all hair types. Seabuckthorn Shampoo will glorify your luscious locks and is beautiful for babies, children, as a bubble bath, and body wash too. This shampoo is so pure that it may be diluted to use as a body wash, and many people find that they can wash their hair less often.
The mild sudsing of this shampoo comes from the combination of coco-protein and yucca root. Coco-protein is derived from the sugars, proteins and fatty acids of organic, virgin coconut oil. Yucca root is very high in saponins, the soap making ingredient, which causes the lather in our shampoo. This special root also has emollient properties, which have a soothing effect on the hair shaft. This shampoo will invite your hair to shine and your heart to sing in the shower.
Hair-loving herbs are intelligently infused in wholesome jojoba oil and swirled together with aromatic plant essences to create a functional work of art that gently lifts away the day's dirt without stripping the hair's oils or drying the scalp. Each batch of Seabuckthorn Shampoo is carefully crafted in small batches ensuring that your tresses receive the best, drenching your mane in a soothing, silky supplication.
Similar to healthy skin, healthy hair is coated in natural oils that protect each strand and keep the hair elastic, smooth, and shiny. The scalp produces these oils in exactly the right amount to keep the hair lubricated. Synthetic hair products, even those marketed for treated and colored hair, strip away these oils, irritate the scalp, and damage hair follicles. Some of the harsh chemicals in these products, such as sodium lauryl sulfate and oleyl betaine, can cause hair color to fade fast. Instead of the full, shiny, smooth locks promised on the bottle the result is often dull, faded, and lifeless hair.
Directions: Massage a small amount into wet hair, adding water as necessary to create lather. Rinse and follow with Shine On Hair Conditioner. May be diluted further to use as a body Wash or a bubble bath. This shampoo is perfectly safe for young ones, and color-treated tresses.
- Jojoba Oil - Simmondsia chinensis
- Seabuckthorn Oil - Hippophae rhamnoides
- Coco-Protein Oil - Cocos nucifera
- Yucca Oil - Yucca elata
- Bladderwrack Seaweed Oil - Fucus vesiculosus
- Orange Wax Oil - Citrus aurantium
- Calendula Oil - Calendula officinalis
- Red Clover Oil - Trifolium pretense
- Oatstraw Oil - Avena sativa
- Horsetail Oil - Equisetum arvense
- Coltsfoot Oil - Tussilago farfara
- Comfrey (Symphtum officinalis)
- Stinging Nettles Oil - Urtica dioica
- Chamomile Oil - Anthemis nobilis
- Grapefruit Oil - Citrus paradisi
- Peppermint Oil - Mentha piperita
- Vetiver Oil - Vetivera zizanoides
- Lime Oil - Citrus aurantifolia
- Sage + Rosemary Oil - Salvia officinalis + Rosmarinus officinalis