Sacred Sage Smudge - Forest Cologne by Living Libations
Sacred Sage Smudge Forest Cologne clarifies senses, sanctifies sacred spaces and purifies places with a reverent blend of cedar bark, vetiver roots, sandalwood, silver fir, and Douglas fir setting a fragrant foundation for a gathering of sages from many nations: Kenyan Leleshwa, South African Blue Mountain Sage, Spanish Sage, Desert Sage and Canadian White Sage. Daily dawns, meditative moments, and waxing moons commune to the sacred tune of this liquid sage-smudge in a bottle. Upon inhaling, your senses will open to all that is, to all relations, to clarity, to scented-spirals wider than duality. Size:
- Sandalwood Oil - Santalum album
- Vetiver Oil - Vetiveria zizanioides
- Cedar Oil - Cedrus atlantica
- Leleshwa Oil - Tarchonanthus camphoratus
- Spanish Sage Oil - Salvia officinalis
- Douglas Fir Oil - Pseudotsuga menziesi
- Silver Fir Oil - Abies alba
- Blue Mountain Sage Oil - Salvia stenophyll
- Desert Sage Oil - Artemisia tridentata
- White Sage Oil - Salvia Apiana
- Biodynamic Grape Alcohol
HOW TO USE
Spray 1-2 times and use as you would with your typical cologne.
This product is packaged in a glass bottle with a wooden lid. The bottle is recyclable through single-stream recycling and the wooden lid is compostable.
END OF LIFE
This product should be used until finished but is otherwise 100% compostable.
The word Living implies “alive,” and Libations are “a devotional offering of liquids.” The name Living Libations conveys the outpouring of nature's intelligent, vital liquids to honor human health and beauty. Infused with the dewy divinity of plant wisdom, our Libations creations are innovations of exquisite quality that illuminate, calibrate, and celebrate the life-force of people, plants, and the planet.