Pro Gua Sha Tool ROUND for Facial Massage
Gua Sha is a facial tool from traditional Chinese Medicine. By pulling this contoured shape across your face, it is believed that it helps breathe new life into your skin, awakening your skin's natural glow.
Find yourself some 'me' time and give yourself a nice face massage with a gua sha in combination with your favourite facial serum or oil, to help distribute the product more evenly and maximize absorption. Perfect for those with sensitive skin, as Gua Sha helps to provide the benefits of a massage without hand-face contact or the use of many products.
This will help:
- stimulate the lymphatic system and blood flow to the face
- help tone and tighten the face to reduce fine lines
- help alleviate muscular tension in the face and any stress in the forehead
The Gua Sha Pro has fine teeth which are used to erase trouble areas such as crows feet, laugh lines, forehead or neck lines, etc. The teeth can also be used like acupuncture by releasing tension thorough activating meridian lines and pulling multiple spots on the lines. The other side of the Gua Sha pro, the half moon curved area, is ideal for the lip, laugh line, and mouth areas as well as over the jawline to work out calcification.
How to Use:
Note: you should only apply a gentle pressure when using the Gua Sha tool in order to avoid any facial bruising.
- Apply a few drops of your favourite serum or oil.
- Neck: Scrape the neck into vertical sections from the base of the neck to the jawline for about 4-5 strokes in each section.
- Chin and Jawline: Slide the Gua Sha from the middle of the chin up along the jawline to the earlobe on each side of the face for 4-5 strokes.
- Lips: Sweep the tool all around and over the lips for about 4-5 strokes.
- Under Eye: Be gentle in this area of the face and start at the bridge of the nose in the inner corner of the eye, and glide the Gua Sha under the eye across the cheekbone for 4-5 strokes; repeat on the other side.
- Brow: Pass the tool on either side starting from the inside and working outward along the browline.
- Forehead: Scrape the forehead into horizontal sections from the center of the forehead outward to the hairline on either side for 4-5 strokes.
We recommend your Gua Sha be used once daily for about 5-7 minutes for an overall brighter complexion and firm, glowing skin.
LOCAL DELIVERY in Toronto
Order online and select "Ship/Deliver"
Shipping to Ontario and Quebec $15 (outside of GTA)
Shipping rest of Canada $25
Applicable to orders up to $175, before taxes, Canada wide.
Orders over $175 have FREE DELIVERY within the GTA.
Delivery schedule: Once orders are packed, they will be delivered within 2 business days. No deliveries during the weekends at this time.
*NOTE for CONDO and APARTMENT buildings, please leave a phone number where we can reach you when we are on our way. We will call you and leave the package outside your building, our team is not able to buildings. Please enter buzzer number when applicable and any indication that package can be left with concierge or at lobby.
GTA delivery area includes:
Toronto, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Ajax, Concord, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Markham, Brampton, Milton, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Scarborough.
Shipping to Ontario and Quebec $15
Free shipping on orders over $175, before taxes. Canada wide. Shipped by Canada Post Expedited Parcel.
HOW WE PACK IT
HOW WE PACK IT
We repurpose all packaging materials we receive for order shipments, including any cardboard boxes, paper, tissue, and corn-based packing peanuts. We use recyclable paper tape with water activated adhesive. Sometimes, plastic wrapping falls on our hands from certain vendors. We keep it for situations where a bit of bubble wrap will help better protect your product.
We encourage you to repurpose it and keep it going around :)