We anticipate being back open at our retail shop in The Junction, in early April. We will continue to monitor the situation and follow the recommendations of government health officials, and keep you posted.
In the meantime, we are thrilled to introduce the following options for your online orders, during this time:
Reduced Shipping Rates
- Flat rate shipping of $8, plus taxes. Applicable to orders up to $120, before taxes. Canada wide. Shipped by Canada Post Expedited Parcel.
- Free shipping on orders over $120, before taxes. Canada wide. Shipped by Canada Post Expedited Parcel.
- No charge for Toronto local delivery on orders within postal codes: M6H, M6K, M6N, M6P, M6R, M6S. Minimum purchase of $30. Orders will be delivered within 2-3 days.
CURBSIDE PICKUP at our store in The Junction
- Our store is closed for foot traffic but aside from our local delivery area, and reduced shipping, you can now place your online order (including heavy refills) and pickup at our store. No human contact.
- Pick up available from 12-2pm on Monday, Wednesday and Saturdays.
- Place your order online and select “free store pick up” at checkout.
- Orders will be available for pickup the following day.
- Call us when you’re outside of our store and we will place your package in between our 2 glass doors.
- Grab it, and go 😊
We appreciate that many essential products will be needed in your home, especially at this time. We want to continue to encourage sustainable living and avoid unnecessary plastics. We have thoroughly reviewed the possible options to continue to offer refills in a safe and sustainable way. This refill service is delivered at your doorstep, free of charge.
How will this work?
Given the current special circumstances, in order to keep things safe, ensure proper cleaning of containers, and make it operationally-efficient, REFILLS will be fulfilled in clean mason jars. There is a $1.25 deposit for the jar already included in the price.
- REFILLS are available for local delivery and curbside pick-up.
- You can return the jars cleaned, and get your deposit back as store credit for your next purchase.
- Our driver will not be picking up empty jars. If you would like to drop-off your jars and get your deposit back you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or come by the shop during curbside pick-up times. Or you can keep them for now, and bring them back when we reopen :)
- Please see a list here of all refills available for delivery at this time. We will continue to evaluate how to increase the selection without compromising our collective safety.
- Orders will be delivered within 2-3 days of purchase. Minimum purchase of $30 before taxes.
- At the moment, this service is limited to the following postal codes in West Toronto: M6H, M6K, M6N, M6P, M6R, M6S.
We commit to providing you with exceptional customer service during this time. If you have any questions or concerns, please email: info@prettycleanshop.
We want to thank you for your patience and your patronage in support of small businesses. We appreciate your loyalty. We know this is a very challenging time, but as a community we will get through this together! Our strength comes from how we care for each other.