You can easily take care of your skin with these affordable, effective and natural ingredients that have been used for centuries by different cultures around the world.
Find all of them at our shop, refillable bien sûr:⠀
- UNREFINED SHEA BUTTER: Moisture for every part of your body, for everyone in the family. Use it as body cream, hand and cuticle treatment, on cracked lips and heels, on eczema, and even on dry hair ends. Ours is fairly-traded directly from the producers: a women's cooperative in Ghana. ⠀
- JOJOBA OIL: Suitable for all ages and all skin types. It's very similar to the sebum that our body produces naturally, which makes it an excellent humectant for body, face and even hair. It's non-comedogenic, which means it doesn't clog pores, so it's ideal for acne-prone skins.⠀
- ROSEHIP OIL: Oh the jewel of the crown! Extracted from the fruit and seeds of the rose plant, not from the petals, Rosehip oil is nourishing, hydrating, rich in antioxidants, polyphenols, vitamins A and C. What does this mean? That it helps promote collagen production and reduce inflammation, hyperpigmentation, scarring, fine lines, eczema, psoriasis and rosacea.⠀
- CASTOR OIL: It's a great skin and hair humectant. Thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties it's an excellent treatment for dry, flaky scalp. Extremely rich so use it with caution on skin, but apply liberally on your hair as a mask, sleep on it or rinse after 30 minutes. Our beauty pro tip: apply one drop on eyelashes and eyebrows at night to strengthen them and promote growth.⠀
- RICE BRAN OIL: Inexpensive and very rich in Vitamin E. Its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties make it a great little secret weapon to treat very dry skin and eczema.⠀
Always remember to apply oils on damp skin for better absorption. And do it often! Consistency is key.⠀