Wool Dryer Balls - Set of 4 - by Tru Earth
Set of 4 Original Tru Earth 100% Premium Organic New Zealand Wool Dryer Balls (no fillers).
- Softens Laundry Naturally - Made with 100% sheep wool. No Chemicals or Synthetics Used (great for those with sensitive skin & babies)
- Shortens Drying Time - (use 3-4 balls for small/med load, 5-6 for large)
- Saves Energy - by absorbing moisture, drying time is reduced saving energy
- Extra-Large (larger than a tennis ball) Eco-friendly, Handmade, Saves Energy
- Lasts for more than 1000 Loads, Replaces Dryer Sheets & Liquid Fabric Softeners, Saves Money. (An eco-friendly, petroleum-free alternative to plastic dryer steamer balls)
This product is composed of wool.
How to Use
Place 3-4 balls in your load of laundry to replace
This product is packaged in a reusable cotton drawstring bag.
This product is an alternative for synthetic dryer sheets.
End of Life
This product should be used for as long as possible but is otherwise 100% compostable!
Tru Earth is one of the fastest growing Canadian companies and a leader in zero-waste products with the patented laundry detergent Eco-strip that's disrupting the CPG industry. It is a zero-waste product, the size on a cell phone weighing in at only 80 grams, that reduces transportation pollution by 94%. They offer this and other exciting eco-friendly products to consumers and businesses around the globe in 35 countries!