Turkish Crinkle Throw Blanket
Unwind with luxurious muslin layers - a perfect top or middle layer for a well-dressed bed.
Our Turkish artisans have turned this textile into something that stands out, elevating your interior design. Unlike your typical household cotton, Turkish cotton becomes softer, fluffier, and more absorbent with successive washings. And - it’s more durable than regular cotton.
This 4-layered throw creates an especially ideal summer look & feel, or create a crinkle muslin cotton cocoon with these lightweight layers. Generously sized with neutral tones, it is finished by expert Turkish artisans with an eyelash fringe - a delicate detail, but with pure Turkish cotton longevity.
We love how these textiles make an ideal gift for new homeowners, hosts and family or friends (if not for yourself). Here’s to the soft and cozy pauses.
Features & Benefits:
- Fairly traded
- Ethically sourced
- Made in Turkey
Size: 52"W x 66"L with 1" eyelash fringe
This product is composed of 4-layer 100% Turkish muslin cotton.
HOW TO USE
- Soak Your Turkish Towel Before Use - Before using your Turkish towel, we suggest you soak it overnight in cold water and then hang it to dry. This encourages the fibres of the towel fabric to bloom, which initiates their natural softening process and conditions the cotton fabric to be more absorptive. This leaves you with the softest Turkish towel you’ll ever own.
- How to Wash Your Turkish Towel - Either a machine or a hand wash will do. We also recommend you wash your Turkish towel with like colours and in cold water. Do NOT wash in hot water, as hot water will cause shrinkage. And we don’t want that for you! ☺
- For Best Results Use Delicate Cycle - Your Turkish towel can be laundered on a regular machine-wash setting; however, we suggest you add your Turkish towel to a delicate machine-wash for best results. A soft fabric deserves a soft touch!
- Avoid Machine Drying Your Turkish Towel - Hanging your towel to dry is recommended over machine drying. If you needto throw your Turkish towel in the dryer, be sure to adjust the settings to dry on a low heat. But please note there may be some shrinkage after machine drying.
- Be Prepared For a Little Shrinkage - Almost all Poko Turkish Towels are pre-washed, which means if cared for properly the fabric will be soft to the touch, and retain the same hand feel, size, and quality after prolonged washing.
That being said, after the first wash please allow for some shrinkage with select styles of towels. If properly laundered in cold water, the shrinkage of your Turkish towel should be very minimal - within a couple of inches on the length, and almost no shrinkage in the width.
Not to worry, though! Poko Turkish towels are made larger than your typical bath towel. They are generously sized to fully wrap around the body for maximum comfort, even with a little shrinkage after the first use.
- No Need to Iron Your Turkish Towel - Skip the iron! If you so desire, you could naturally decrease wrinkles in the towel fabric with dryer balls.
- Do Not Use Bleach or Fabric Softeners- This one’s pretty self-explanatory. Just don’t do it.
And that’s it! Now you know how to properly care for your new luxury Turkish towels. You’ve also transformed your home into an inspirational source of sustainable living.
This product includes a paper tag that is compostable or recyclable through paper or single-stream recycling.
END OF LIFE
This product is 100% compostable!
Pokoloko products are artisan made, carbon neutral, ethically sourced, and fairly and directly traded. What started as a dream in the back of the founder's car, has grown to over 1000 boutiques across North America in support of over 100 artisan families in South America, Turkey, Morocco, and Indonesia. These artisans can count on sustainable income and healthy work environments thanks to the incredible support of the Pokoloko community. Pokoloko is always striving to do more for their makers, their Poko family, and the world we live in. Every time you buy from Pokoloko, they plant 2 trees in the Pokoloko forest to offset CO2 emissions accumulated in the process of sourcing material, creating their goods and shipping them to you.
LOCAL DELIVERY in Toronto
Order online and select "Ship/Deliver"
Shipping to Ontario and Quebec $15 (outside of GTA)
Shipping rest of Canada $25
Applicable to orders up to $175, before taxes, Canada wide.
Orders over $175 have FREE DELIVERY within the GTA.
Delivery schedule: Once orders are packed, they will be delivered within 2 business days. No deliveries during the weekends at this time.
*NOTE for CONDO and APARTMENT buildings, please leave a phone number where we can reach you when we are on our way. We will call you and leave the package outside your building, our team is not able to buildings. Please enter buzzer number when applicable and any indication that package can be left with concierge or at lobby.
GTA delivery area includes:
Toronto, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Ajax, Concord, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Markham, Brampton, Milton, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Scarborough.
Shipping to Ontario and Quebec $15
Free shipping on orders over $175, before taxes. Canada wide. Shipped by Canada Post Expedited Parcel.
HOW WE PACK IT
HOW WE PACK IT
We repurpose all packaging materials we receive for order shipments, including any cardboard boxes, paper, tissue, and corn-based packing peanuts. We use recyclable paper tape with water activated adhesive. Sometimes, plastic wrapping falls on our hands from certain vendors. We keep it for situations where a bit of bubble wrap will help better protect your product.
We encourage you to repurpose it and keep it going around :)