Machine washable, although hanging to dry will ensure longevity.
Tara Lumbar Pillow - Black
Invigorate Your Space.
The Tara lumbar pillow features a thin-striped design and double-poms that will bring a unique luxe look to your space. Classic black and ecru will look great in every space, season after season.
Features & Benefits:
- While this pillow measures 14" x 22", we stuff it will a 16" x 24" pillow fill to ensure it looks and feels full.
- Each pillow comes with a polyester fill.
- The two-tassel look offers versatile styling. Your pick if the poms are at the bottom or the top.
- Fairly-traded. Made by highly-skilled, independent Turkish artisans, with whom we work directly.
- 70% Cotton, 15% Linen, 15% Lyocell
- Measures 14" x 22", Poms measure 3".
- Comes with a 16" x 24" pillow fill to ensure the pillow looks and feels full.
- This pillow's composition is plant-based, blended with cotton, linen, and lyocell. Lyocell is another name for the well-known material Tencel and has a breathable texture less susceptible to bacteria growth and odour. Lyocell production on average needs less energy, dye, and water than the production of other fabrics, and because lyocell is a naturally-derived fibre, it's biodegradable. In the lyocell production process, there are petrochemical solvents used to turn the wood pulp base into the fibre, but this process is a closed-loop, which means that the chemicals can be recycled over and over again, which minimizes harmful waste.
HOW TO USE
This product includes a paper tag that is compostable or recyclable through paper or single-stream recycling.
END OF LIFE
This product is 100% compostable!
Pokoloko products are artisan made, carbon neutral, ethically sourced, and fairly and directly traded. What started as a dream in the back of the founder's car, has grown to over 1000 boutiques across North America in support of over 100 artisan families in South America, Turkey, Morocco, and Indonesia. These artisans can count on sustainable income and healthy work environments thanks to the incredible support of the Pokoloko community. Pokoloko is always striving to do more for their makers, their Poko family, and the world we live in. Every time you buy from Pokoloko, they plant 2 trees in the Pokoloko forest to offset CO2 emissions accumulated in the process of sourcing material, creating their goods and shipping them to you.