Shampoo Bar - Maracujá Passion Fruit for spit-ends
Maracujá shampoo is handcrafted with unrefined passion fruit oil, passion fruit extract, ethically traded unrefined tucuma butter, marshmallow root powder, and Panthenol to help enhance shine and revitalize hair. This shampoo bar will leave your hair incredibly soft, shiny, and free from build-up.
- Fair trade
- Ethically sources
- Palm oil free
Great For: Straight, Wavy, Oily, Dry and Normal hair
- Enhances shine and revitalizes hair.
- Helps to protect your hair from future damage.
- Helps prevent split ends.
- Improves hair manageability.
- Maracujá oil: has twice as many antioxidants as argan oil and its emollient properties help combat dry hair, leaving hair soft and silky. It is also high in vitamin E that helps strengthen the hair follicle, which means it prevents damage that dry, brittle hair can cause. It also promotes hydration and its high linoleic acid content is essential for a healthy scalp and aiding hair growth.
- Tucuma Butter: is an exotic Amazonian butter, ideal for frizzy, dull or damaged hair. It is classified as a vegetable silicone, which means that it will mimic the attributes which are found in common silicone products minus the harmful hair effects. When applied to the hair it will create a shielding screen while not clogging the pores, weighing it down, or drying it out. Tucuma butter also contains lots of beta carotene, which will become vitamin A and is an essential vitamin for more vibrant and healthy hair.
- Panthenol: also known as vitamin B5 helps moisturize hair and reduce dehydration. It forms a smooth, even film over hair cuticles that enhance light reflection and makes tresses look shinier and glossier. What’s more, the smooth film gives hair strands “slip” to discourage nasty knots or tangles.
Marshmallow Root: hydrates, sheathes and softens hair leaving it shiny. It’s also a strong detangler and helps calm scalp irritations.
Dimensions: 4.1 x 4.1 x 2.7 cm
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Passiflora Edulis (Maracujá) Fruit Extract, Astrocaryum (Tucuma) Seed Butter, Passiflora Edulis (Maracujá) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Inulin, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Leaf Extract, Trametes Versicolor Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Propanediol, Sodium Cocoyl Methyl Isethionate, Althea officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Powder, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Citrus Clementina (Clementine) Peel Oil, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Seed Oil, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus medica limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (lime) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract.
HOW TO USE
- Wet hair and shampoo bar.
- Directly rub wet bar onto hair with small circles creating a lather or rub wet bar in hands to create a lather first, then apply to hair.
- Gently massage the lather into your hair and scalp evenly with your fingers.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Repeat if desired or for extra dirty or oily hair.
- Allow bar to dry between uses for best results and a longer lasting product.
This product is packaged in a piece of tissue paper that is 100% compostable.
This bar replaces 2-3 plastic bottles of packaged alternatives.
END OF LIFE
This product should be used until finished but is otherwise 100% compostable.
The Nazhia brand came out of a love for nature and its potential to heal, restore and rejuvenate. Inspired by their passion to promote healthy beauty routines and reconnect people back to nature, they've managed to raise the bar in the creation of high quality cosmetics made from down to earth ingredients. Their cosmetics are handcrafted to help people enhance their natural inner beauty without compromising on the finest quality ingredients.