Shampoo Bar - Lavender Fields for Normal to Oily Hair
One of our favourites, the Lavender Fields shampoo bar smells heavenly and produces a rich creamy lather. Thanks to the lavender oil, it also promotes hair growth by increasing circulation in the scalp. This shampoo helps control sebum production, repairs the cuticle and strengthens the roots, giving you a super soft silky shine and healthy looking hair.
Recommended Hair Type: Normal or Oily Hair
● Lavender Essential Oil: stimulates the scalp and, as aroma therapy, reduces stress helping to promote healthy hair growth. This oil also has antimicrobial and antibacterial properties which help in preventing the growth of bacteria and fungi. When lavender oil is applied to the hair or scalp, it helps prevent common issues such as dandruff and itchy scalp.
● Tucuma Butter: is an exotic Amazonian butter, ideal for frizzy, dull and damaged hair. It is classified as a vegetable silicone, which means that it will mimic the attributes which are found in common silicone products minus the harmful effects to hair. When applied to the hair it will create a shielding screen while not clogging the pores, weighing it down, or drying it out. Tucuma butter also contains a lot of beta carotene, which will become vitamin A, an essential vitamin for more vibrant and healthy hair.
● Organic Argan Oil: has many benefits when used on hair. It can act as a moisturizer for the scalp to fight dandruff and dry scalp, promote the growth of healthy, strong hair, treat split ends and even undo some of the damage done through chemical treatments and dyes.
● Lavender Hydrosol: calms an irritated scalp, controls sebum secretion and helps repair the epidermis. People who have oily hair are going to love the benefits of lavender hydrosol. It’s one of the mildest distilled waters for hair.
● Panthenol: also known as provitamin B5, helps hair hydration and promotes hair elasticity and flexibility.
How to use:
- Wet hair and shampoo bar.
- Directly rub wet bar onto hair with small circles creating a lather or rub wet bar in hands to create a lather first, then apply to hair.
- Gently massage the lather into your hair and scalp evenly with your fingers.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Repeat if desired or for extra dirty or oily hair.
- Allow bar to dry between uses for best results and a longer lasting product.
Ingredients: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Astrocaryum Tucuma (Tucuma) Seed Butter, Lavendula Angustofolia (Lavender) Flower Distillate, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil, Inulin, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Hydrolized Rice Protein, Panthenol. Decoration: Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flowers.
Weight 56-58 g
Dimensions 4.1 × 2.5 × 4.1 cm