New Mama Brew Herbal Tea by Little Tree Wellness & Apothecary
Breastfeeding is an incredible bond between mother & baby, and sometimes it can be one of the most challenging aspects to new mamahood. Alongside other appropriate support, our New Mama Brew is a great herbal ally that aids healthy lactation in nursing mothers. It is aromatic, slightly nutty with hints of licorice, orange and sweetness.
- 100% organic and caffeine free
- Contains herbal “galactogogues”, an action found in specific herbs that encourages healthy milk flow – used in traditional cultures for thousands of years.
- Milky oats provide nutrients & B vitamins and help supports the nervous system.
- Nourishing blend rich in calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc, B vitamins, and more!
- Organic botanicals nettle and raspberry leaves provide strength to the uterus and body, helping to speed postpartum recovery.
- Helps support the digestive system, relieving discomforts from indigestion and gassiness.
- Can provide gentle aid with colicky babies via breastmilk.
Size: 50g (15 Cups)
Blended, packaged, and distributed in Toronto, Canada.
Nettle (Urtica dioica) Leaf*, Raspberry (Rubus idaeus) Leaf*, Milky Oat (Avena sativa) Tops*, Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare)* Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum)*, Anise (Pimpinella anisum)* & Orange Peel (Citrus sinensis)* *Organic
Not for use during pregnancy.
HOW TO USE
Steep and cover 1 tbsp / cup of boiling water for 15-20 minutes. Drink 1-3 cups per day.
This product is packaged in a kraft paper bag with a vegetable-based, compostable liner.
END OF LIFE
This product should be used until finished but is otherwise 100% compostable.
Little Tree Wellness & Apothecary supports mamas, babies and families with botanical skincare and wellness products. Their products are designed to ease transitions and tackle common challenges of new motherhood and parenting, all the while feeling cared for and luxurious.
Founded in 2013 by Holistic Nutritionist and Clinical Herbalist, Jazmine Stinson, CNP, RH, you can feel confident in the quality, functionality and research that is behind each product. Jazmine is the mother of two and has 10+ years experience in natural health, with a passion for women, children and family wellness. The Little Tree line reflects her passion for herbal medicine and her deep dedication to helping new mothers and families feel their best during this transformational time.
Our products are handmade using high performing planted-based ingredients and organic botanicals. Our commitment to you is that our ingredients are ethically sourced, free from harsh chemicals, toxins and animal testing. We care about supporting families and our planet and use minimal recyclable and compostable packing. Made in small batches in Toronto, Canada.