Face Food Mineral Mist by Graydon
A vegan hydrating face mist.
Treat your face with this vegan hydrating facial mist. It gives your skin an instant glow-up by locking in moisture and creating a weightless protective barrier against environmental pollution.
How it helps
RELIEVES redness due to inflammation and acne related scars with silver
BALANCES your complexion with redness-relieving magnesium
REJUVENATES your skin visibly with collagen enhancing copper
MATTIFIES your skin with oil regulating properties of zinc
SHIELDS your face from environmental pollution and oxidative stress with copper-rich, semi-precious malachite
Good to know
- Our Face Food is formulated with a pH value of 4.5-5.3
- Dermatologist and clinically tested.
- Hypoallergenic and non-irritating. Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Vegan, cruelty-free, and we never use SLS, sulphates, parabens, synthetic fragrances, petroleum, or other questionable ingredients
- The aroma of this product comes from natural aromatic fruit extracts, not essential oils
- This product contains silver and/or silver salts. Avoid contact with broken or abraded skin
How to Use
As a Toner: Mist a pump or two onto a cotton pad, and sweep across your face, neck and décolleté.
As a Skin Refresher: Mist all over your face for a mid-day refreshing boost. Works in conjunction with your moisturizer or serum, or onto your face before primer and makeup application.
As a Finishing Spray: Finish off your makeup routine with a mist or two for extra hydration.
TIP #1: Use as a toner after cleansing, to promote a healthy pH.
TIP #2: Use Face Food after moisturizing to boost key actives!
TIP #3: Warm, red, or irritated face? Keep Face Food in the fridge for a cool refreshing experience.
Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Magnesium Chloride, Copper, Silver, Zinc Chloride, Malachite Extract, Phenethyl Alcohol, Pentylene Glycol, Propanediol, Triethyl Citrate, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Extract, Limonene