Earth to Body - Emu Oil
* Moisturizes, conditions, nourishes
* Reduces appearance of skin blotches, age spots, inflamations
* Excellent on troubled skin
* Pure, unrefined*, Australian sourced emu is superior to the commercially sold refined version
Unrefined Emu oil See also See Blog: Emu Oil: Unrefined and Unsurpassed
* Cosmetically: Exceptional testimonials on all skins, problematic skin and anti-aging.
Benefits of emu oil
* Therapeutically: Exceptional testimonials with respect to burns, scar repair and joint pain
Emu oil applications
How to Use:
* Use small spatula or small spoon to remove some oil. (The larger containers can be kept refrigerated and some oil removed to a smaller container for use at room temperature if desired)
* Best kept at cool temperatures to keep fresh.
* Room temperature for a few weeks is OK for convenience or travel. Shelf life 1-2 years in refrigerator. Longer in freezer
* Pure oil is completely baby safe
* Can be mixed with other favourite essential oils or carrier oils if desired
* Emu oil can be used anywhere on the body except in the eyes
* Can be used as often as desired
* Respect unrefined emu oil’s shelf life by avoiding contamination
Emu oil has gained recently much popularity because is one of the few cosmetics that has all the advantages of oily substances and NONE of the disadvantages: Emu oil is absorbed by any skin like water, making it the greatest emollient in the world.The reason for this behaviour lies on its composition. Emu oil is the closest in molecular structure to human oil. In addition, Emu oil is considered a complete source of essential fatty acids (this amazing oil contains omega 3,6,9 essential fatty acids). Essential Fatty Acids (EFA's) are fats that humans cannot manufacture or synthesize but are essential to our health and skin condition. Nature intended for us to obtain these Essential Fatty Acids from a well balanced diet, but many of us simply do not eat as well as we should. The topical use of Emu oil and products containing Emu oil replenish our skin with these valuable nutrients, rejuvenating it.This wonderful oil moisturizes and nourishes. Emu oil is high in Vitamin E content and makes an ideal, relaxing massage oil.