Conditioner Bar - Teddy Bear Sensitive Skin & Kids
Manage troublesome hair with our Teddy Bear hair conditioner, gentle enough for sensitive skin and kids. Blended with ingredients full of vitamins, this conditioner bar will leave your hair soft, shiny and manageable. The soothing citrus smell from the mandarin oil will help calm your mood while regenerating your hair and scalp. Use on any hair type and pair with our Teddy Bear shampoo bar for a great kids bath combo!
● Calendula: is often used to improve the condition of the scalp. Its regenerative properties helps protect the hair and scalp against cell-damaging free radicals. This plant also adds shine while soothing and calming sensitive or irritated scalps.
● Tucuma Butter: is an exotic Amazonian butter, ideal for frizzy, dry, dull and damaged hair. It is classified as vegetable silicon, which means that it will mimic the attributes which are found in common silicone products minus the harmful hair effects. When applied to the hair it will create a shielding screen while not clogging the pores, weighing it down, or drying it out. Tucuma butter also contains lots of beta carotene, which will become vitamin A and is an essential vitamin for more vibrant and healthy hair.
● Mandarin Peel Oil: exhibits antioxidant properties and gives off a citrusy uplifting yet soothing aroma. Vitamins E and B12 present in the oil help promote hair growth and add shine. The anti-microbial and anti-fungal properties help fight potential infections while being a non irritant, making it a great ingredient for sensitive skin or kids and infants.
● Shea Butter: is packed with Vitamin A and E along with essential fatty acids. Shea butter has anti-inflammatory properties that also help reduce redness and scalp irritation.
HOW TO USE
- Wet hair and hair conditioner bar.
- Rub conditioner bar directly onto hair focusing on mid length to ends.
- Gently massage product into hair.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Repeat if desired or needed to thoroughly condition hair.
- Allow bar to dry between uses for best results and a longer lasting product.
Ingredients: Astrocaryum Tucuma (Tucuma) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (From Rapeseed Oil), Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin) Peel Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Calendula Officinalis, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Panthenol, Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Oil. Decoration: Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Petals.
Weight 47-50 g
Dimensions 6 × 6 × 2.5 cm
LOCAL DELIVERY in Toronto
Order online and select "Ship/Deliver"
Shipping to Ontario and Quebec $15 (outside of GTA)
Shipping rest of Canada $25
Applicable to orders up to $175, before taxes, Canada wide.
Orders over $175 have FREE DELIVERY within the GTA.
Delivery schedule: Once orders are packed, they will be delivered within 2 business days. No deliveries during the weekends at this time.
*NOTE for CONDO and APARTMENT buildings, please leave a phone number where we can reach you when we are on our way. We will call you and leave the package outside your building, our team is not able to buildings. Please enter buzzer number when applicable and any indication that package can be left with concierge or at lobby.
GTA delivery area includes:
Toronto, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Ajax, Concord, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Markham, Brampton, Milton, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Scarborough.
Shipping to Ontario and Quebec $15
Free shipping on orders over $175, before taxes. Canada wide. Shipped by Canada Post Expedited Parcel.
HOW WE PACK IT
HOW WE PACK IT
We repurpose all packaging materials we receive for order shipments, including any cardboard boxes, paper, tissue, and corn-based packing peanuts. We use recyclable paper tape with water activated adhesive. Sometimes, plastic wrapping falls on our hands from certain vendors. We keep it for situations where a bit of bubble wrap will help better protect your product.
We encourage you to repurpose it and keep it going around :)