Conditioner Bar - Maracujá Passion Fruit for split-ends
Our Maracujá conditioner’s reinvigorating formula enhances shine and revitalizes hair, helping restore a more youthful, lively hair. Our Maracujá conditioner is handcrafted with ethically traded unrefined tucuma butter and antioxidant-rich passion fruit oil leaving hair moisturized and protected.
- Fair trade
- Ethically sources
- Palm oil free
Great For: Straight, Wavy, Oily, Dry and Normal hair
- Enhances shine and revitalizes hair.
- Helps to protect your hair from future damage.
- Helps prevent split ends.
- Improves hair manageability.
- Maracujá oil: has twice as many antioxidants as argan oil and its emollient properties help combat dry hair, leaving hair soft and silky. It is also high in vitamin E that helps strengthen the hair follicle, which means it prevents damage that dry, brittle hair can cause. It also promotes hydration and its high linoleic acid content is essential for a healthy scalp and aiding hair growth.
- Tucuma Butter: is an exotic Amazonian butter, ideal for frizzy, dull or damaged hair. It is classified as a vegetable silicone, which means that it will mimic the attributes which are found in common silicone products minus the harmful hair effects. When applied to the hair it will create a shielding screen while not clogging the pores, weighing it down, or drying it out. Tucuma butter also contains lots of beta carotene, which will become vitamin A and is an essential vitamin for more vibrant and healthy hair.
Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 2.5 cm
Behentrimonium Methosulfate (From Rapeseed Oil), Cetearyl Alcohol (Natural Emulsifier), Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Leaf Extract, Trametes Versicolor Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Propanediol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Citrus Clementina (Clementine) Peel Oil, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Seed Oil, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus medica limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (lime) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract.
HOW TO USE
- Wet hair and conditioner bar.
- Rub conditioner bar directly onto hair focusing on mid-length to ends.
- Gently massage the product into hair.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Repeat if desired or needed to thoroughly condition hair.
- Allow bar to dry between uses for best results and a longer-lasting product.
This product is packaged in a piece of tissue paper that is 100% compostable.
This bar replaces 2-3 plastic bottles of packaged alternatives.
END OF LIFE
This product should be used until finished but is otherwise 100% compostable.
The Nazhia brand came out of a love for nature and its potential to heal, restore and rejuvenate. Inspired by their passion to promote healthy beauty routines and reconnect people back to nature, they've managed to raise the bar in the creation of high quality cosmetics made from down to earth ingredients. Their cosmetics are handcrafted to help people enhance their natural inner beauty without compromising on the finest quality ingredients.