Given the rapidly changing environment due to Covid-19, we have made the difficult decision to close our storefront, effective March 17, 2020, until further notice. In the meantime, we are thrilled to announce our curbside pickup at the store, and local delivery service including a selection of refills.
CURBSIDE PICKUP at our store in The Junction
- You can still place your online order (including heavy refills) and pickup at our store. No human contact.
- Pick up available Tuesday through Sunday from 2-6pm
- Place your order online and select “free store pick up” at checkout.
- Orders will be available for pickup the following day.
- Call us at 416-766-9633 when you’re outside of our store and we will place your package in between our 2 glass doors.
- Grab it, and go 😊
How will this work?
- Given the current special circumstances, in order to keep things safe, ensure proper cleaning of containers, and make it operationally-efficient, REFILLS will be fulfilled in clean mason jars. There is a $1.25 deposit for the jar already included in the price.
- REFILLS are available for local delivery and curbside pick-up.
- You can return the jars cleaned, and get your deposit back as store credit for your next purchase.
- Our driver will not be picking up empty jars. If you would like to drop-off your jars and get your deposit back you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or come by the shop during walk-in hours.
- Please see a list here of all refills available for delivery at this time. We will continue to evaluate how to increase the selection without compromising our collective safety.
- Orders will be delivered within 2-3 days of purchase. Minimum purchase of $45 before taxes.
- At the moment, this service is limited to the following postal codes in West Toronto: M6H, M6K, M6N, M6P, M6R, M6S.