Moroccan Pillow - Thick and Thin
Highly-skilled weavers use pure cotton yarns and wooden, pedal-powered looms to make these thick, heavy, high-quality pillows, each with several matching blanket and throw options. The texture is soft, pure, and luxe.
Features & Benefits:
- This Moroccan pillow series is a collaboration between our endlessly creative sales representative Judith Brock, and our co-owner Jessie Lyon. Weeks of back and forth about colour choices and line directions led to the creation of these mix and match pillows. This collection is an exploration of the world of ancient Moroccan craft and modern design.
- The Pokoloko Moroccan pillow collection is made to mix and match. These pillows are a simple and easy way to update or reinvigorate any space.
- Covered zipper closure at the back of each pillow.
- Each pillow comes with a poly pillow fill. If shipping without fill is preferred, please send us a note and we will ship without fill. If synthetic down pillow fill is preferred, we can provide one as our current synthetic down pillow fill stock allows.
- Double-sided. Each design is on both sides of the pillow.
- Generously sized 100% cotton pom-poms bring the souk home.
- Fairly-traded. Made by highly-skilled, independent Moroccan artisans, with whom we work directly.
- 100% cotton
- Hand wash or dry clean only.
- Do not machine wash or dry.
- 12" W x 20" L (30cm W x 51cm L)
- Measurements are made without the pillow fill.
HOW TO USE
Hand wash or dry clean only. Do not machine wash or dry.
This product includes a paper tag that is compostable or recyclable through paper or single-stream recycling.
END OF LIFE
This product is 100% compostable!
Pokoloko products are artisan made, carbon neutral, ethically sourced, and fairly and directly traded. What started as a dream in the back of the founder's car, has grown to over 1000 boutiques across North America in support of over 100 artisan families in South America, Turkey, Morocco, and Indonesia. These artisans can count on sustainable income and healthy work environments thanks to the incredible support of the Pokoloko community. Pokoloko is always striving to do more for their makers, their Poko family, and the world we live in. Every time you buy from Pokoloko, they plant 2 trees in the Pokoloko forest to offset CO2 emissions accumulated in the process of sourcing material, creating their goods and shipping them to you.